LogMaker-mining

Welcome to LogMaker LTO mining. We are mining LTO from the start of the mainnet in Februari 2019. Our mine is solide, its running over 700 day's without any problem. LTO network is very promising. There is a lot of activity on the network. Which makes it interesting to lease out your LTO tokens against a nice ROI. 

Proof of stake

LTO mining works according to the proof of stake principle. Which means that in proportion to the number of lto share, all nodes mine an equal number of blocks in percentage.

ROI

The return on investment is variable. It depends on how much LTO is parked in the mines and how many transactions there are on the network. On average there is a 6 to 8% return per year.

Montly payout

We pay monthly. This is done automatically, with a payout script that calculates the reward

96%

We pay out 96% of the block rewards. The other 4% is for node maintenance / profit miner.

Passive income that comes in every month whether you show up or not. It’s when you no longer get paid on your personal efforts alone, but you get paid on the efforts of hundreds others!

Pat Flynn

Node adress

The LogMaker node adress is:

3Jm6xTW3n9qNYRfZ7LzpenweeYVkdDk7m7F
Running

Welcome to the LogMaker node. Thank you for your trust. From now on you will have a monthly passive income.

Get started

Transfer your LTO toa mainnet web wallet. and start leasing in 3 clicks. Click here for an extensive example.

Pay out script

The LTO mining payout script is open-source and transparent. You can find it here on github.


Create a LTO webwallet

➢ Transfer your LTO to your new mainnet wallet.

➢ Inside your webwallet click: Leasing.

➢ Click the purple Start lease button.

➢ SelectLogMaker Mining in the dropdown menu

➢ Select your LTO balance in the Amount* field

1 LTO will be subtracted, to comfirm the Lease transaction.

➢ Press the Start Lease button.

➢ Leasing is 100% safe, noboby can move your coins.

➢ To stop the leasing, simple click the: Cancel lease button.

➢ There is no need to contact us. The payout script recognizes when a new leaser arrives or leaves. If you still have questions, you can ask me here on the website or contact me via telegram @logMaker

LTO Network the anchor chains bright future:“Everything will be tokenized and connected by a blockchain one day.”